Knock Out Depression helps businesses feel more confident in supporting their staff when their backs are against the ropes...
We understand that people are the lifeblood of your business, their health and wellbeing is vital.
Understanding and recognising signs and symptoms can help your people to support themselves and each other, which can improve wellbeing, increase productivity, and reduce absenteeism and presenteeism.
Our unique programmes are real, relevant and relatable, and they really pack a punch.
Mental health is a growing problem...
It's costing businesses millions through:
- lengthy periods of absence
- high staff turnover
- increasing pressure on teams and individuals
- poor work-life balance.
Mental health problems and depression are far more serious than ‘having a bad day’, and aren't things that anyone can ‘snap out of’.
You acknowledge the issues and may have invested in training to help your staff to understand it.
But has anything changed?
Our programmes are real, relevant and relatable, and use a unique '4 Punch Combination' approach...
- Knock Out Stigma - challenge the myths and stereotypes that cause too many to suffer in silence
- Know the Opponent - understand mental wellbeing and how it can affect you
- Know Yourself - includes understanding your stressors, your attributes, and what gives you a sense of purpose and direction in your life
- Implement the Fight Plan - recognise the various things that can be done to manage and improve wellbeing and find the right combination for you.
Knock Out Depression can help you to create a culture that supports wellbeing...
We help you to champion 'cornermen advocacy' and individual wellbeing so that your people - your most valuable asset - are supported to meet their potential, through easy-to-implement strategies that are proven to enhance mental health.
Our programmes include...
Corner Talk - awareness talks
Mental wellbeing awareness talks, including 'Going 12 Rounds With Life', and lived experience talks
Corner Work - practical group workshops
Interactive, engaging small group sessions, to enable staff to explore mental wellbeing, including challenges and solutions within the workplace and beyond
Knock Out Coaching - staff support
Access to support to help your staff to come back punching
Book a Call
Pack a power punch and bring us into your corner today
Knock Out Depression will use your information to communicate with you with relevant news, information and offers. We take privacy seriously and your data will be stored securely. You may unsubscribe at any time.